Monday, April 23, 2018

Review: Sinnergog Part 2 (Darkroom Series) by Poppet

SINNERGOG - Darkroom Saga Book 6 Part 2SINNERGOG - Darkroom Saga Book 6 Part 2 by Poppet
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been looking forward to reading this for a while, but life got in the way. I tell you, though, this is definitely worth the wait! If you have it waiting on your kindle somewhere, go on and open it and start reading now. It’s Victor’s turn to shine, and as I’ve read EVERY book in this series, I wanted to know, NEEDED to know how Victor stands up to his father. Epic confrontation! Blood and mayhem!

Without giving anything away, let me just say this: there’s a twist to this tale I did not see coming. Nope, did not expect it; even now, at the end of a great dark series, the author ends up surprising the reader, and I lapped it up. Does Victor win? Maybe losing is winning … and I’m not saying a word more.

LOVED THE ENTIRE SERIES!


View all my reviews

No comments: