Sunday, March 18, 2018

Review: Supernormal by Stuart Kenyon

Supernormal (Subnormal, #2)Supernormal by Stuart Kenyon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read many genres, but this kind of dystopian tale ranks among my favourites, and I wasn’t disappointed. In fact, this is downright frightening, for the events in Supernormal could happen, and some of this has happened in other guises. An eye-opening read, scary, a hugely ‘what-if-this-was-real’ scenario.

From a story point of view, it’s edge-of-your-seat stuff! Cleverly plotted and well delivered indeed. Mr Kenyon has a remarkable ability to scare the daylights out of you, while keeping you utterly fascinated. The characters become people you know and every situation is clear before your mind’s eye – as reader you become involved, and that is proof of a great storyteller, in my book.

If you like action, read this. If you like dystopian, read this. If you like characters you can identify with, read this.

I will be reading the next book!


View all my reviews

No comments: