Thursday, October 5, 2017

Review: Nightfall by Peter B. Hoole

NightfallNightfall by Peter B. Hoole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Now this would make a good movie, a real humdinger thriller end of the world chase. Great plot, great characters too, both the good ones and the not-so-good. Usually mistakes in a narrative don’t bother me (no one is perfect!) but I feel this story will be even better if it’s tightened a bit. The story still got me, though, despite errors. One other thing, I feel ‘Nightfall’ as a title should describe what comes next (as in sequel) and this one should focus on the serum (a title that plays on what is the main focus of the end of the world plotters). One question that went unanswered was the origin of said serum; I wish that was explained. Other than that, still a good read. It would make a good movie, without doubt!

View all my reviews

No comments: